" Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. Do not believe anything because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything because it is written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and the benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."
--- BUDDHA

ခြန္းဆက္

~~ မဂၤလာပါ။
~~ အခ်ိန္ေပးၿပီး စာလာဖတ္ေပးတဲ့အတြက္ ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။
~~ ဒီဘေလာ့က post ေတြကို ျပန္လည္ေဝမွ်မယ္ဆိုရင္ witch83 ဆိုတဲ့အမည္ကို credit ေပးဖို႔ ေတာင္းဆိုပါတယ္။ ျဖစ္ႏိုုင္မယ္ဆိုုရင္ေတာ့ က်မေရးထားတဲ့ postကိုု ဘယ္ေနရာမွာ ျပန္ share မယ္ဆိုုတာ အသိေလးေပးသြားေစခ်င္ပါတယ္။ ~~ ဒီဘေလာ့မွာ ေဖာ္ျပထားတဲ့ တျခားသူေတြ ေရးထားတဲ့ post ေတြကို ေဝမွ်မယ္ဆိုရင္လည္း original writer ေတြကို credit ေပးၾကဖို႔ ေတာင္းဆိုပါတယ္။ :)
~~ ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။
witch83
မဂၤလာပါ... Warmly welcome to my small own world... =)

March 11, 2009

About me


I am just a normal female who is having an ordinary life. I think I dont have many things to tell about me.
  • I have one elder brother and one younger sister.

  • passed 10th Std exam in 2000 from St.Augustine (B.E.H.S(2)Kamayut);

  • Received B.C.Tech degree from UCSY in 2005 June (UCSY's 7th Graduation Ceremony);

  • Received M.C.Tech degree from UCSY in 2009 Feb, (UCSY's 11th Graduation Ceremony);

  • Worked @ Myanmar Teleport Co.,Ltd ( formerly known as BaganNet) as an ICT engineer (from 01 September 2007 to 30 June 2009)

  • Received second master degree from NTU in 2011.
  • Currenty working in Singapore as a support engineer at a MNC ( 01 Jun 2011 to present).

My hobbies 

In my leisure time, I love to read and write, listen to music, cook, watch movies, hang out with freinds, go shopping or take a nap. :)
My main aim in life is to succed in life in a balanced way 



for visiting my blog and reading my posts (^_^)

No comments:

အားေပးမႈအမ်ားဆံုး ပို႔(စ္)ေလးေတြ..

Followers

အားေဆးေလးေတြ...

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer